Here’s what you will discover when you enroll in the Family Self defence System:
- Why you should almost never use your fist in a real fight (even trained martial artists make this mistake…punching the wrong way will result in serious injury to your hands and wrists…that is 100% avoidable!) There is an even better way that is far more devastating…quicker…and has practically no risk of hurting yourself at all!
- The “lazy man’s” training method that I developed that allows you to master devastating moves even while you are just watching TV!
- Vision Field Expansion – A covert way of expanding your senses so that you can see everything happening around you…this is vital if you are fighting with groups of people. Some people claim that it is similar to having eyes in the back of your head!
- How to use the secret of the human body’s natural “fulcrums” to bring anyone to their knees…the devastating secrets of joint manipulation that allows even a 72 year old with arthritis and a weak grip to break arms…with a tiny “torque” of his wrist!
- What never to do when a gun is pointed at you (most people don’t realize that it is different when a gun is pointed at you from a distance compared to when a gun is pressed directly into you)…and how to neutralize the enemy easily in both situations using a simple “2 second” move…even if you are lying on your bed and totally defenceless.
- How to quickly take out violent mobs by using a few simple moves – this is one of the most common moves used by the bodyguards I train…because they often deal with crowds that can, and often do go wildly out of control.
- The 1 thing to do when you are tied up – you’ll be able to free yourself without the enemy knowing about it.
- A full detailed explanation on where the vulnerable spots on the body are – and how to use a ridiculously simple one finger takedown that will bring any opponent, of any size or weight…to his knees!
- Plus: Your single best move in any fight– if you never learnt anything else from me…doing this will ensure you’ll survive almost any fight you’ll get into…even with trained fighters.